Monday, September 10, 2007

One Month Check-up

Evan had his one month check up today. He is now 21 1/2 inches long and 11 lbs 3 oz!! I couldn't believe how much weight he had gained. I guess that I don't need to worry much about him spitting up some since he seems to be keeping plenty down! Evan also got his 2nd Hepatitis B shot which he was not happy about. He has some thrush (a common yeast infection) on his tongue, so he will be taking nystatin 4 times a day and I will be putting nystatin cream on three times a day after feedings. Overall, the doctor says he looks great and to keep up the good work!

1 comment:

The Cutler Family said...

Wow! I can't believe he's a month old already!
You sound so much like a Pharm tech! Nystatin 3 times a day, 4 times a day, etc, etc...Too funny! Now, how many ml's for him and gm's for you?!?!? :-)
Happy day!
Traci