Friday, March 14, 2008

7 Months Old!!


I am seven months old now. Mama says that's hard to believe! I am beginning to roll like a pro! Last night I rolled until I was under the dining room table and couldn't roll any further. I have been eating lots of solid foods. My favorites are oatmeal, carrots and sweet potatoes! I'm not a big fan of green beans and sweet peas, but Mama gives them to me anyway.

When I'm not rolling on my mat I like to read books with Mama and play with Daddy! I have also been to the park a few times since it is getting warmer. They have swings that are made just for little guys like me! I love to swing!!

I still don't have any teeth, but I'm chewing on everything that I can get a hold of to try to make them break through. I'm also getting better at sitting by myself!

2 comments:

Becks and Lee said...

Wow! You are growing so fast! We can't believe that you are 7 months old already! Before we know it you will be celebrating your first birthday! You are such a handsome little man! We love you to pieces! And miss you tons! Aunt Leanne, Uncle Jeff and Ezra

Becks and Lee said...

And now he is 8 months!! We need new pics ;o) Love you guys! Hope all is well!