Monday, November 12, 2007

3 Months Old

While I'm posting, I'll add Evan's 3 month update. I'm only 2 days late on this - see I'm getting better, catching up!

Evan is growing big and is stronger every day. He is getting good with head control so he likes to sit up either in the boppy cushion or the bouncy seat. He has discovered his hands and stares at them on occasion. They are also good for sucking and are getting better and grabbing dangly toys and Mama's hair!!

He is still smiling like crazy, but no audible laughs, yet. Though it does seem like that will be soon, too! This morning he was holding his nose with his index finger and thumb. I'm not sure why and he wouldn't tell. When I asked him what he was doing he just gave me an ornery smile behind his hand!! If I can, I'll try to get a picture of this, it's great!



Smiling for Grandma Bryan!



Sitting in the rocking chair like a big boy!


3 comments:

The Cutler Family said...

Love those smiles!!!!

Evan is DEFINITELY an Emery!!!

Becks & Lee said...

What a good looking boy! And so happy! :o) He is all Emery in the rocking chair photo! WOW! What a handsome nephew!

Becks & Lee said...

What a good looking boy! And so happy! :o) He is all Emery in the rocking chair photo! WOW! What a handsome nephew!