Friday, February 1, 2008

Snow Day!!

Today we are having a snow day! I was so excited to see how white everything looked out the window when I woke up this morning! Mama said that I could go out to see the snow for "just a little bit."


Here I am all bundled up in my snow suit ready to go! It turns out I don't have mittens, so mom put socks on my hands to keep them warm. That was fun! I like to chew on socks on my hands!!



This is what we saw when we went out the front door! Snow everywhere except where the snow plow had been! It was so bright and white it made me squint my eyes!!


Here I am in the snow! Mama says that I am her Snow Angel! Don't worry Grandmas, I was only in the cold long enough to get these pictures!!

2 comments:

Becks & Lee said...

Yay Evan! You look so adorable all bundled up in your snowsuit! Looks cold and snowy there. Ezra remembers the days of wearing socks as mittens :o) Now he has some hand-me-down mittens to keep his fingers warm. Although we never get to see snow like you have there! That is impressive :o) The most we have gotten this winter was on Monday and we had less than an inch and schools were closed. It humors us quite a bit! Enjoy the snow! And keep warm!

Suelle said...

What a cutie-pie! Looks like he digs the snow!