Sunday, July 20, 2008

11 Months Old!

Evan is almost 1 year old now! Hard to believe that at this time last year I was hugely pregnant and very uncomfortable! Now I have a very sweet boy to show for it!

According to the scale at the vet's office, Evan is 21.4 pounds. (Don't worry Grandmas, we checked for doggie peepee first!) We will have an official weight and length after his 1 year check-up next month. Within the past few days he has started to become a very coordinated crawler, picking up both hands and knees in sync. Now the cats are in real trouble and they are just starting to get an inkling of it!

I'll let the picture tell the rest. We had a beautiful day last Sunday and the outside pictures are from then.


Evan can show us "how big" he is! The answer: SO BIG!


Playing in the shade with his hippo!


Closing in on the camera.


He always looks this engrossed when playing with this toy! It's one of his "Top Ten Favorite Toys of 2008."


One last smile for the folks at home! Evan knows why you visit my blog!!

5 comments:

The Cutler Family said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe how big he is getting!!! And that hair!!! Last time we saw him he was practically bald!!!! Wow, almost a year old already!!! Unbelievable!!!!

Becks and Lee said...

Yay, for more pictures and an update! I read this before a couple of times, but am just now getting around to commenting since Ezra isn't sitting on my lap :o) It is hard to believe that his 1st birthday is rapidly approaching! So exciting! We love you guys! Keep the updates coming!

Suelle said...

Great pictures! He sure is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Can't believe he's almost a year old too. Time flies, huh? I love your pics.

the Roths said...

Unbelievable... I'm just in shock. He is so cute and so grown up and I haven't even met him yet! It's a strange feeling. Hope you guys are doing well-- much love from TZ!